McNichols Building COVID-19 Protocols
McNichols Civic Center Building Exhibit Vaccine Policy
McNichols Building is open and safely operating.
If you are attending an event, please visit our calendar for the COVID-19 policy for that particular event. Please note that protocols vary from event to event.
If you are attending an exhibit, please be aware of the following protocols for events and exhibits presented or produced by Denver Arts & Venues:
- All patrons ages 12+ must be fully vaccinated before attending exhibitions. Patrons are “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
- Children ages 5-11 must show proof of vaccination, or, for those who have not had adequate time to receive their vaccine doses, may instead provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of visitation time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within six hours of the visitation time.
- Children ages 4 and under—who are ineligible to receive the vaccine—must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of visitation time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within six hours of visitation time.
- All visitors ages 2+ must wear masks unless actively eating or drinking.
Proof of Vaccination:
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes one of the following and a matching government-issued photo I.D. or school I.D. for youth:
- A physical copy of COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
- A high-resolution photo of the front and back of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card on your smart smartphone.
- Proof of your vaccination card on the accepted mobile app MyColorado – learn more and download here.
To protect attendees and the community from illness and to slow transmission of COVID-19, Denver Arts & Venues will require patrons to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA or WHO-approved vaccine. This policy applies to all activities, programs, and events presented or produced by Denver Arts & Venues, including but is not limited to concerts, theatrical performances, exhibitions, receptions and tours, regardless of whether they are indoors or outdoors. All events will follow these COVID-19 protocols until further notice.