McNichols Building COVID-19 Protocols
McNichols Civic Center Building Exhibit Vaccine Policy
THIS VACCINE POLICY APPLIES TO THOSE VISITING EXHIBITS.
If you are attending an EVENT at McNichols Building, please visit www.McNicholsBuilding.com/calendar to learn about any COVID-19 protocols for your specific event.
- All patrons 12+ must be fully vaccinated before attending exhibitions. Patrons are fully vaccinated two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
- Children under the age of 12 must instead provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test. PCR tests must be taken within 72 hours of attending a McNichols Building Exhibit. Negative COVID-19 antigen tests must be taken within 6 hours.
- All visitors ages 2+ must wear masks unless actively eating or drinking.
Proof of Vaccination:
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes one of the following and a matching government-issued photo I.D. or school I.D. for youth:
- A physical copy of COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
- A high-resolution photo of the front and back of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card on your smart smartphone.
- Proof of your vaccination card on the accepted mobile app MyColorado – learn more and download here.
To protect attendees and the community from illness and to slow transmission of COVID-19, Denver Arts & Venues will require patrons to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA or WHO-approved vaccine. This policy applies to all activities, programs, and events presented or produced by Denver Arts & Venues, including but is not limited to concerts, theatrical performances, exhibitions, receptions and tours, regardless of whether they are indoors or outdoors. All events will follow these COVID-19 protocols until further notice.