Golden Triangle Public Art Tour
05/09/2018 - 07/25/2018
This tour covers a broad array of contemporary public artworks near the Denver Art Museum, Denver Public Library, and History Colorado. The tour will focus on the contemporary works in the Golden Triangle Creative District, from an oversized broom to abstract sculpture.
Tour will be led by Public Art Docents Esther Varney or Djamila Ricciardi.
Tours are free and open to the public, but spaces are limited, so please RSVP to reserve your place.
Tours meet at McNichols Civic Center Building, 144 W. Colfax Ave.
Help us celebrate Denver Public Art's 30th anniversary by photographing our collection on your tour. Use the hashtag #DenverPublicArt30 to participate in our photo challenge.
You can always photograph any piece of the collection, but here are the upcoming monthly themes:
• May: Memorials and Statues, and Asian and Pacific American History and Heritage
• June: Summer Time Art (Picnics and Park Fun), and Find Art in Your Neighborhood
• July: Denver International Airport Collection, and Light or Kinetic Art
• August: Urban Arts Fund, and Indoor Art
• September: Latino and Hispanic History and Heritage
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018 5:30 PM Add to cal
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 5:30 PM Add to cal
- Saturday, June 9, 2018 1:00 PM Add to cal
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 5:30 PM Add to cal
- Wednesday, June 27, 2018 5:30 PM Add to cal
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:30 PM Add to cal
- Wednesday, July 25, 2018 5:30 PM Add to cal